Our daily focus is on taxation and we use that expertise to deliver results for taxpayers of all types. From incorporation through filing to defense – we provide comprehensive tax counsel and business consulting. Our team has over 70 years of experience and are nationally recognized for our expertise.
TAX PLANNING & BUSINESS CONSULTING - We advise entrepreneurs and business owners on asset sales, business transfers, reorganizations, entity selection, business and individual tax return preparation, multi state sales tax and voluntary compliance.
TAX CONTROVERSY - We represent taxpayers in the Federal tax litigation of substantive tax issues, including: passive losses, conservation easements, captive insurance, estate taxes and net operating losses. We also represent taxpayers in IRS controversies over payroll and employment taxes, civil penalties, tax liens, levies, and unfiled returns.
- Won a total concession of $6.5 million in a Tax Court case.
- Negotiated a 70% concession on conservation easement deduction without litigation.
- Reduced a state employment tax assessment by $1.14 million at an administrative hearing.
- Protected a $10.8 million refund claim challenged under audit as a passive toss.
- Advised a national media company on a multi-million dollar income tax accounting position.
- Won a total concession in a sales tax trust fund liability case.
- Conducted a 50-state survey of a complex and discrete sales tax issue for an international retailer.